Cerebral Business Research will be hosting the 2nd Annual Shale Oil & Gas India – Conference on 12th September 2014 in Mumbai. This Annual Conference and Exhibition provides an excellent forum for senior-level delegations from the Indian and international shale oil and gas industry to gather together to explore the world of opportunity that shale gas and oil present as well as share experiences and best practices for Indian as well as global markets.
Around 300 delegates from India and overseas interested in the Indian market will be attending the conference. The conference will be accompanied by an exhibition on latest technologies & solutions.
KEY SUBJECTS TO BE DISCUSSED
Key Benefits of Attending
- Indian Shale Gas – An attractive Opportunity to Achieve Energy Security
- International Experience on Shale Gas
- Technology Challenges in Shale Exploration
- Implications of Indian Regulations & Govt. Policy framework for Shale exploration – A Global Learning
- Criticality of Technology Limitations leading to Global Technologies Emergency in India
- Prospecting to Production of Shale – Key to Efficiency in Production
- HSE in Shale Exploration
- Exploration Technologies – Global Practices & Case Study
- Water management & Waste Water Treatment technology – Indian Perspective
- Storage & Logistics Technology – Production to Distribution outlook
- Finance, Commercial and Taxation Issues in Shale Oil and Gas
- Financing Shale Oil & Gas Assets
– Accounting issues for foreign investors and service companies Financing India’s Shale Gas Projects Equity raising, Farm-in or project financing
- Commercial Aspects
– Shale Oil and Gas Pricing – Government Control or Market Driven Gas Contracting – Long versus Medium
- Taxation Issues
– Do we need a separate Royalty and Tax Structure for Shale Gas and Global Lesson
- Stream sessions with in-depth presentations providing you with the most choice possible
- Case studies from experts detailing practical advice and best practice
- Pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings, maximising your networking opportunities
- Discussion tables, including lively debate and interaction with your peers
- Interactive participation, specialist advice, and Q&A sessions
- Expo where you can identify the latest technologies /Solutions
We invite relevant papers from the industries for this only big format conference on Shale Oil & Gas India.
Speaking opportunity for Technology / Solutions / Consulting companies is attached with sponsorship.
To know more please email at email@example.com