Key Points of Discussion
The conference shall provide strategic, commercial, regulatory and investment sessions, some of the issues to be covered will include the following:
- Global overview of liquid bulk storage terminal and impact in the sector for falling in oil price
- Policymaking and initiatives were taken to ease PPP model, land policy for major ports
- Bulk Liquid Transportation Solutions
- Fuel Handling System & Tank Farms
- Developing an effective model for Port and Terminal collaboration
- Sneak Peek into LNG/LPG Tank Terminals
- Solutions for Tank Farms & Terminals for Oil & Gas
- Bulk Fuel Storage & Distribution System
- Applying Tank Farm safety standards for Petroleum Sector
- Cryogenic Storages & Tank Farms
- Terminal User Safety and Efficient Operation Management
The Indian Bulk Liquid Storage conference will cover a variety of important issues that are being faced by the bulk liquid storage industry within India and its numerous stakeholders
The Conference has been strategically designed for senior business professionals and decision makers, to include the latest industry topics and leading experts.
The Indian Bulk Liquid Storage conference shall bring together top representatives from the oil, gas, chemical and petrochemical industries to discuss and debate the application of current key innovations, while also providing important networking opportunities among this diverse group. Delegates will come away with ideas and inspiration, as well as solutions that can save costs and drive profits for your organization.
INTERESTING IN PRESENTING AT INDIAN BULK LIQUID STORAGE CONFERENCE 2016
The conference and exhibition will bring together traders, terminal operators, oil majors, EPC providers, analysts, regulators, equipment suppliers and other market experts… and we are currently putting the programme together and looking for expert speakers or case study presenters to share their knowledge with their industry professionals who will attend the event as delegates to bring you the most informative and educational lineup possible.
If you would like the opportunity to take part, please submit your abstract, speaker name and company name with a brief overview of your proposal to the conference programmer, Komal Sharma, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there a particular topic you want to hear about or speaker you want to listen to
If you would like to make a suggestion in relation to a speaker or a topic you would like to hear at the conference, send the information to email@example.com.